Friday, October 29, 2010

So happy, so confused

My last post was 2 weeks ago. I had just become PADI certified, fell in love with where I was, met friends, and made new ones. I didn't want to leave. I'm still wondering why I am sitting here in Panama City instead of being in Bocas right now! I have never had so much fun traveling as I have in these last 3 weeks.

Here's my plan: Panama City this weekend, playing in an Ultimate Frisbee tournament tomorrow (and maybe on sunday too), do some necessary shopping, maybe meet up with some local Deaf folks and interpreters, then to David for the celebration of Panama's independence from Colombia, up to Boquete for some coffee plantation tours and time in the mountains....and then back to Bocas. I'm seriously considering doing a Divemaster course while I am there. Then I could work anywhere in the world, leading little groups of tourists around reefs. Sounds pretty freaking awesome, eh? We'll see if that ends up being my calling. But either way, I am going back to Bocas with the purpose of trying to find a purpose during the days. No more just laying around and then going out at night!!

The longer I am here...making friends, staying in just one place at a time, the less I have to write about in this blog. I have heaps of stories in my head, but I won't sit down and write about them. Its weird, but I guess I feel more like I am living here than I am travelling here. But hey, we'll see. Maybe I can start writing more play-by-play types of blogs instead of narratives....Until I write again! Nos vemos.

No comments:

Post a Comment